Read this page carefully before your visit
The health of our guests, employees and residents is at all times our main priority. Kinderdijk UNESCO World Heritage has therefore taken a few Covid-19 measures. Read this page carefully before your visit to enjoy this unique part of Holland in an appropriate way.
• It is no longer mandatory to keep a distance of 1.5 meters (two arm’s length) from each other but do give each other some space.
• You buy your tickets online.
• Payments are only possible cashless.
• Wash your hands often at the assigned areas.
• Do not shake hands.
• Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
• Use paper tissues to blow your nose and discard them after use.
• You do not need a coronavirus entry pass for a visit to Kinderdijk UNESCO World Heritage. However, if you want to eat and/or drink something in our Kinderdijk-cafe, showing the coronavirus entry pass is mandatory.
The urgent advice of the Dutch government is to stay at home with cold-like symptoms, such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, a mild cough, a mild fever below 38 degrees Celsius or a fever. Guests with such complaints are not welcome in Kinderdijk UNESCO World Heritage.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We wish you a safe and unforgettable visit!