Read this page carefully before your visit
The health of our guests, employees and residents is at all times our main priority. Kinderdijk UNESCO World Heritage has therefore taken a few Covid-19 measures. Read this page before your visit to enjoy this unique part of Holland in an appropriate way.
Showing your coronavirus entry pass is no longer mandatory when visiting Kinderdijk UNESCO World Heritage. Keeping a distance of 1.5 meters (two arm’s length) from each other and wearing a face mask are also no longer required. Give each other space and enjoy your visit to our beautiful World Heritage.
• Buy your tickets online.
• Payments are only possible cashless.
• Wash your hands often at the assigned areas.
• Do not shake hands.
• Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
• Use paper tissues to blow your nose and discard them after use.
• You do not need a coronavirus entry pass for a visit to Kinderdijk UNESCO World Heritage.
• It is no longer mandatory to keep a distance of 1.5 meters (two arm’s length) from each other but do give each other some space.
The urgent advice of the Dutch government is to stay at home with cold-like symptoms, such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, a mild cough, a mild fever below 38 degrees Celsius or a fever. Guests with such complaints are not welcome in Kinderdijk UNESCO World Heritage.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We wish you a safe and unforgettable visit!